Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Example Facial Expression When Receiving Phone


This is one way I called to others
with various character or expression.

perhaps what is heard by a listener phone will pass as I do here, although not all the way.
With a face that contains its own character.

This photo I took in my work office.



This is one way I called to others
With various character or expression

Perhaps what is heard by a listener phon will pass as I do here, although not all the way.
With a face that contains its own character.
This Photo I took in my work office first

























7 comments:

Stiker Jalingkut said...

met pgi mas wau fhto dimana itu mas bagus banget.

AZLA said...

Kunjungan siang Mas Lukman
Albumnya mantap yag...
Terima kasih sudah share

muarra said...

hallo sob,,,
kmbali berkunjung,,,

wongcrewchild said...

wuih ekspresi yg lngkap

Unknown said...

terima kasih semuanya.. ^)^

K.A.A said...

Hi mas Lukman Hakim. Salam Kenal, nice photos

Unknown said...

dengan senang hati saya terima salam kenalnya mas kharis..
terima kasih mas.. :D

Post a Comment