Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Color Of Life

Expression is my style
My style is my art
My art is my work
My work is my life
My life is for God

No one escape the scrutiny of God
Go is overseen His creatures
Moving creatures everywhere contnue to be watched

Life is not for anyone else
But life is only to God alone
Live for God
Because God that I turn


I can live as God gives life in this world
I could live like this because God gives the best to me
I do not gibe my life apart from God
I do not live alone because there is a God in my life

God is always with me
God is always cloce to me
God always understand the needs and desires
Because God care about me

I have to say thank you to God as a sign of gratitude
I prove it by doing His commandments as the gratitude
I leave what is forbidden by Gos as a sign of gratitude
Because my life as a sign of gratitude to Allah..

Hard is my life
Happy is my life
Sad is my life
Happy is my life
poor is my life
Rich is my life
Pain is my life
Healthy is my life

It all is the color of life





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

mas narsis hehehe

Hariyanto Wijoyo said...

boleh juga nich foto-fotonya..jadi jadi foto model.....plus puisi pengantarnya yang oke banget :-)
Keep happy blogging always…salam dari Makassar :-)

Post a Comment